About Green Easy
We are a global partnership of experienced sustainability professionals, helping companies to achieve sustainability accreditation.
Certified, Highly Experienced Assessors
Green Easy specializes in providing a comprehensive range of fully accredited sustainability assessment services. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on how the decisions made at the beginning of a project can impact your future goals. Project stakeholders and investors are no longer impressed by the industry’s siloed approach to sustainability; this is where Green Easy can help.
We boast a global team of certified, highly experienced assessors, with decades of experience. We understand the importance of seeing the entire impact of all decisions made on a project. Due to our global stance, we are not restricted by the staffing and can provide our clients with the flexibility and agility needed to address their needs. Each person is fully up to date about the latest regulations and aware of the progression within the industry. All our services are carried out with your unique needs in mind and according to the highest standards to ensure success.
The key defining point of Green Easy is we make sustainability simple. We believe that sustainable and healthy buildings need to become the norm for everyone in society. Our definition of sustainability extends beyond having a smaller environmental impact and transcends to net zero and living buildings. The value we bring to every conversation is the expertise and knowledge on a project’s sustainable return on investment. This allows our clients to make educated decisions. We see it as our duty to remove the complicated jargon. We inform our clients and industry of how to strategically approach the targeted goals.
- Buildings are one of the largest contributors to worldwide climate change.
- To achieve the highest level of sustainability in all aspects of construction.
- Finding smart sustainable solutions that helps organisations realise their full potential in unlocking opportunities that are both environmentally and socially responsible. We believe that this is key to any organization’s resilience to an ever-changing landscape within the built environment.
- To mitigate against climate change by facilitating sustainable construction throughout design, construction and operations of a building project.
- To encourage and facilitate the adoption of Health & Wellbeing philosophies and Certifications within both new build and refurbishment projects for the benefit of all
Kemp House, 152 -160 City Road, London, Greater London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom
27 Fairway, Girton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB3 0QF, United Kingdom
190 White House Common Road, Sutton Coldfield , Birmingham, West Midlands B75 6DN, United Kingdom
1 Imam Olufunmi Yakub Street, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria
Al Ruffa Tower, Office No-10, 7th Floor, Building No-54, Near Sana Signal, PO Box No-9044, Doha, Doha Qatar
ATS One Hamlet, 14193,
Noida, 201304, India
Bacons Farm, St Michael, Bungay, Suffolk NR35 1NF, United Kingdom